Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Hawaii wedding congratulations


Hawaii wedding kiss after our ceremony by the tree.


We want to send a big Hawaii wedding congratulations to
Nicole Lehman Tyler Crane
Wedding date Dec 28th 2007
Reception @ Sorrento's on Oahu
at 6:00pm




Tyler and I met when he came to my work one day....and when we officially got together 4 years later...he told me he fell in love with me from the first moment we met. He kept coming in just to see me and I guess I knew I loved him too because he always made me smile as soon as I saw him. It was love at first sight..and definitely worth the wait!!We want to thank all of our family and guest who came to our wedding they included Our Son- Tyrese Tanner
Father of the groom- Trent Crane
Mother of the groom-Barbara Crane
Sister of the groom- Courtenay de Barros
Brother of the groom-Tristan Crane
Brother in law of the groom- Romolo de Barros
The baby- Nayeli de Barros
Friends- Irene and John Loutet
Father of the bride-Doug Lehman
Mother of the bride-Marilyn Lehman
Son- Tyrese Tanner
Father of the groom- Trent Crane Mother of the groom-Barbara Crane Sister of the groom- Courtenay de Barros Brother of the groom-Tristan Crane Brother in law of the groom- Romolo de Barros The baby- Nayeli de Barros Friends- Irene and John Loutet Father of the bride-Doug Lehman Mother of the bride-Marilyn Lehman Son- Tyrese Tanner



No comments:

Wedding in Hawaii

Wedding in Hawaii
Beach tropical aisle way flowers