Sunday, June 02, 2013

Design and color ideas for my Hawaii wedding bouquet


Hi Aloha island weddings,
I wanted to send you some other bouquet pictures that I like because I am rethinking the lilies in my bouquet. I love them but someone gave me a vase full for my birthday last week and they made my eyes itch and they made me sneeze, so I'm thinking I don't want that on my wedding day. I seem to be ok with other flowers. I think it will be fine if lilies are on the ground or chairs or part of the props, but not in my hands up close to my face!



Here are some other things I like. Once again, you have creative license to adapt the design. I am not really particular when it comes to flowers, I pretty much love them all. I like bright colors mixed with pastels and some off white...




more info on flower bouquets design and colors 


Aloha Island Weddings

Wedding in Hawaii

Wedding in Hawaii
Beach tropical aisle way flowers