Thursday, May 28, 2009

Their Wedding in hawaii funny photo


Elizabeth Ginnett & Brian Cox 


We got married in Hawaii with Aloha Island Weddings
We would like to congratulate her on her Oahu beach wedding. she sent us over a picture of the ceremony and an email in regard to her planning the wedding.
they had fun taking photo after their wedding as you can see them making a funny photo to each other after the shoot.

Her personal email to the Wedding planner.
" As far as our week and plans with you, I would also like to confirm when and where and what time we should meet you on Wednesday the 13th. I know we would like you to see Aunt Wilma and Uncle Richards house in Kailua that day, and we also need to take care of our wedding license. I was also hoping that we could meet with the minister 'Mahalani Mix" on Wednesday as well? Should we contact him ourselves, or can you set up a meeting with him? We would like to do a special part in the ceremony that honors our "Ohana". I recently lost both my Grandma's this past year and I would like to have white Roses for them.

I also wanted to confirm our decisions for the cake. We decided that we will only need a two layer cake after all. We don't need the third layer. We have decided on Chocolate and Strawberries and Cream.
For the cake decorations I would like to have two white square layers with fondant with a bright fuchsia ribbon lining the bottom of both layers. I would then love green cymbidium orchids flowing down one side with some pink/purple orchids added as well.
their Hawaiian website may be viewed here


HTML clipboard Photo tour : Pre wedding bridal photography : Hawaii Wedding Ceremony


Wedding in Hawaii

Wedding in Hawaii
Beach tropical aisle way flowers